1.1. Help-Desk Information
What does the IT Help-Desk do?
- 1st stop for technology issues for students, faculty, and staff
- Set up the campus Wi-Fi and email to personal devices
- Troubleshoot personal computer problems
- Troubleshoot account issues (login problems, password reset, etc.)
- Install applications on personal devices (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How can you contact us?
- Phone: (262) 243-4357
- Email: email@example.com
- Submit a request for assistance on the Portal under the Resources tab.
Where are we located?
You can find us on the Mequon campus in Rinker 103 (near the library stairwell).
What are our hours?
We are open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday – Friday, and 8:00 am to noon on Saturday.
*If you are unable to stop by our office, but have an issue that needs to be resolved remotely, we can remote in through an application called Team Viewer. You can download it here: Get.teamviewer.com/cuwit
For more information, please see Download & Install TeamViewer for Remote Access in the Related Pages section.