1.2. Download & Install TeamViewer on Windows for Remote Access
1. On your internet browser, navigate to the following link: Get.teamviewer.com/cuwit
2. After a few moments, TeamViewer will begin downloading on your computer. You will see it show up at the bottom-left of your screen.
3. Once finished, click on the file to open it. If it does not open automatically, navigate to your Downloads folder and double-click TeamViewer QS.
4. When the following window appears, check the EULA and DPA terms and conditions box and select I Agree.
5. On the disclaimer shown below, select Accept.
6. If TeamViewer does not open, you can find it in your Downloads or Documents folder. When open, provide the ID number and password to the IT staff member.