1.3. Download & Install TeamViewer on Mac for Remote Access
1. On your internet browser, navigate to the following link: Get.teamviewer.com/cuwit
2. After a few moments, TeamViewer will begin downloading on your computer. You will see it show up at the bottom-left of your screen.
3. Once finished, click on the file to open it. If it does not open automatically, navigate to your Downloads folder and double-click TeamViewer Quick Support.
4. When the following window appears, select open.
5. Check the box next to I accept the EULA and the DPA. Select Continue.
6. On the disclaimer shown below, select Accept.
7. Depending on your Mac’s settings, you may have to enable your IT staff the ability to view your screen and control your computer. If the window below appears on your computer, select Request Access on the Screen Recording section.
If a window with an ID number and a password appear, skip to step 12.
8. Click on Open System Preferences.
9. In the Security and Privacy window, select Screen Recording, and select the lock icon at the bottom-left of the screen.
10. Either enter your computer account password or use the touch ID, if you have one. Select the
11. In the Security and Privacy window. Select the box next to TeamViewer Quick Support. Repeat steps 9 through 11 for Accessibility and Full Disk Access. Select Quit & Reopen to apply the settings.
12. If TeamViewer does not open, you can find it in your Downloads or Documents folder. When open, provide the ID number and password to the IT staff member.