5.6. Residence Hall Device Setup Guide
There are several devices that can be set up to the internet on campus. Below you will see a list of different devices and how to get them set up.
- Phones, Tablets, and Computers — See FalconNet Setup in the Related Pages section on this webpage.
- Amazon Alexa, Echo Dot, and other speaker devices — Bring the device to the Help-Desk where it can be set up.
- Roku, Apple TV, and other streaming devices —
Bring the device to the Help-Desk where it can be set up.
- Smart TVs — Set up a ticket with the Help-Desk to have a person come out to your residence hall. They will work with you to find a time to show up.
- Game Consoles — These must be connected through an Ethernet cord and plugged in to the Ethernet port in your residence hall. The only exception is the Nintendo Switch — this can be brought to the Help-Desk to be set up.
You can reach the Help-Desk by phone: (262) 243 4357, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person.
We are located in Rinker 103 (next to the the library stairwell).