4.1. FalconNet Setup on Windows 10
1. Select the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom-right of your screen. Choose FalconNet and click Connect.
2. Enter your Concordia email (or username for faculty/staff) as well as your Portal password and click OK. If the message below shows up, click Continue.
3. If it does not connect on step 2, right click on the Wi-Fi icon circled and choose Open Network and Sharing Center.
4. Select Set up a new connection or network.
5. Select Manually connect to a wireless network and then click Next.
6. Enter FalconNet into the Network name, and change Security type to WPA-2 Enterprise. Hit Next and try connecting to FalconNet a second time.