Home → IT Helpdesk → Wi-Fi Setup → FalconNet Setup on iPhone
4.4. FalconNet Setup on iPhone
1. Go to settings and select Wi-Fi.
2. Select FalconNet.
3. Enter your Concordia email (or username for faculty/staff) in the username field and your portal password in the password field then select Join.
4. When the screen below appears, tap Trust.
5. If the connection does not work, go back to the Wi-Fi settings and select Other under Choose a Network.
6. Enter FalconNet as the Network and select WPA2 Enterprise as the Security type. Enter your Concordia email as the username well as your Portal password. Click Join.
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful