3.11. How to Report a Phishing Email
If you are reporting a phishing email on a personal computer follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the CUW/AA portal at my.cuw.edu.
2. Select the small envelop icon at the top-right of the Portal home-page.
3. Navigate to the email you suspect is phishing and right-click on it. In the drop-down menu, hover your cursor over Security Options and then select Phishing. This will report the email to the IT department.
If you have a University-issued computer follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Outlook application on your desktop.
2. Navigate to the email you suspect is phishing and click on it. Under the Home ribbon, select Phish Alert, all the way on the right side of the screen. This will remove the email and report it to the IT department.