10.4. How to take a Screenshow in Windows 10
1. Click the Windows Start Button:
2. Type the phrase “snip and sketch” (A search box will appear as you type) and click on it.
3. In the window that opens, click New in the upper right to take a screenshot of any part of your screen.
4. After grabbing your screenshot, you will be able to mark it up, save it, copy it, or share it from within the program using the toolbar at the top of the screen.
5. You can pin Snip and Sketch to your Windows taskbar for later use. Find the icon in your taskbar while the program is open and right-click. Then select the Pin to taskbar option.