HomeIT HelpdeskMiscellaneous GuidesLocating Transcripts

10.1. Locating Transcripts

The process will vary slightly depending on if you are looking for an official or unofficial copy of your academic transcript. 

Official Transcripts:

  1. Click here and then select the National Student Clearing House link to request an official transcript.

Unofficial Transcripts:

  1. Log into the Portal and click on the Student tab. Scroll down to the the Academic Advising channel select Unofficial Transcript. Then fill in the correct filter options.

*Please note you must be currently enrolled in a class to have access to view your unofficial transcripts.

If you have any questions regarding Academic Transcripts please contact the Registrar's Office at (262) 243-4345 or at registrar@cuw.edu.

Knowledge Tags

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful