Home → IT Helpdesk → Papercut and Printing → Upload and Print in Webprint (Papercut)
6.3. Upload and Print in Webprint (Papercut)
1. Login to https://my.cuw.edu/ or https://my.cuaa.edu/ and click on the Student tab on the left. Scroll down to "Webprint" and select "Click Here to Sign In" and enter your Student ID as your username along with your portal password.
2. Select Web Print from the left hand column.
3. On the new page select the Submit a Job but-ton. This will open a new page. You will have 4 options to choose from.
4. Select “Print Options and Account Selection” from the bottom right of the screen. On the next page select how many copies you would like then hit “Upload Documents.”
5. On the next page you can either upload a document from your computer or drag and drop it onto the page. Once the document is uploaded/dropped into place select “Upload and Com-plete.”
6. The document will now show up with a status of “Held in a queue.” Go to any printer on campus, swipe your card, and select the job you would like to print off. Your document will stay in the queue until you delete it from the printer, or you print it.