Home → Computer Support → EMS Tutorials → How to Print Room Cards
2.2. How to Print Room Cards
To print room cards for your building follow these steps:
- In EMS click the "Reports" menu
- Then click the "Daily" menu
- Then click "Room Cards"
- Select your starting and ending dates and whether you want specific times. Modify the Format and Comment sections if you like. Next click the "Buildings" tab.
- Select your building and move it to the right-hand column using the buttons in the middle. Then select the "Statuses" tab.
- Move all available statuses to the right-hand column using the double-arrow button in the middle. Then select the "Event Types" tab.
- Move all event types to the right-hand column using the double arrow button in the middle. Then select the "Options" tab.
- Check the boxes for the options you would like to see. When finished, click the "Print Preview" button.
- In the following window your room cards will be displayed. Unless you specified otherwise, there will be one room per page. You can navigate them using the highlighted buttons. If the cards display the information you want, you can print, export, or email them using the buttons at the top. After you have finished, close this window to go back to the room card configuration.
- After confirming that the cards are giving you the correct information, let's save this configuration so that you don't have to change the settings every time. At the top of the window, click the "Save" button.
- Give your room card report a name and then click OK. (do not make it available to all users).
- Now all you need to do is follow steps 1 - 3 and then select your setup. Then you click "Print Preview" (Always use the preview button just in case you need to make changes).
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful