Home → IT Helpdesk → Zoom → Zoom Download, Install, and Login
9.1. Zoom Download, Install, and Login
If you would like a video guide to downloading, installing and login into Zoom Click Here.
Download and Install Zoom on a Personal Computer
1. If you don’t have Zoom on your computer go to cuwaa.zoom.us and select Download Client.
2. In the Download Center click on Download, under Zoom Client for Meetings.
3. In the Zoom installer window, select Save File.
4. Depending on your computer, the Zoom installer will appear in one of the following places: at the bottom left of your computer screen, or in your “downloads” folder.
5. Click on the Zoom Installer to install it. It will take a few moments to finish installing. Once done, the Zoom app should appear showing a sign-in screen.
Sign in to Zoom with your CUW/AA Credentials (on the Zoom Application)
1. On the Zoom application sign-in screen select Sign In.
2. Click on Sign in with SSO. Do not enter your login information on the left.
3. Under Company Domain enter: cuwaa and click Continue.
4. On the CUW/AA Single Sign-On page enter your Concordia login information. This is the same as the information you use to log into the CUW/AA Portal.
5. A new page will show up explaining that Zoom will launch shortly as well as a smaller window labeled “Launch Application.” On the small window click Open Link.
Sign in to Zoom with your CUW/AA Credentials (on a Browser)
1. Open a web browser of your choice.
2. In the top address bar enter: cuwaa.zoom.us and hit the enter key.
3. Select Account Sign In and enter your Concordia login information on the CUW/AA Single Sign-On page. This is the same as the information you use to log into the CUW/AA Portal.