3.1. Email Setup in Outlook
1. Open the Outlook application on your computer. You can first try setting up your Concordia email through the automated process. If it does not work you can then try to set up your email manually.
2. Enter your Concordia email and press Connect.
3. Students will enter their CUW email. Faculty/Staff will enter their Concordia username followed by @cuw.edu. Enter your regular Concordia password and
4. Wait for Outlook to download your email. The automated process takes some time to connect – it often depends on your internet connection. If it does not work the first time please try connecting again.
5. If you still can’t connect, go back to the beginning window and follow the steps below:
Enter your Concordia email address, select Advanced Options, and check the box next to Let me set up my account manually. Click Continue.
6. It will ask you to enter some of the following information:
- Server Type: Exchange
- Server: For Faculty/staff – webmail.cuw.edu; For Students – outlook.office365.com
- Domain: For Faculty/staff – CUW; For Students – leave it blank
- Username/Password: Your regular Concordia login information.
7. When the window below appears, click Allow.
8. Select your preferred preferences on this page and then click Next.
9. If your account was set up sucessfully the following window will appear.