Home → IT Helpdesk → CUW/AA Portal and Passwords → Log into the Portal
2.1. Log into the Portal
1. In a web browser go to the Portal affiliated to the school you are attending.
Concordia University Wisconsin Link: https://my.cuw.edu/
Concordia University Ann Arbor Link: http://my.cuaa.edu/
2. Your username will differ depending on your position:
Student — Enter your F00 number in the Username field. Enter your password in the Password field.
*If you have not signed into the Portal before, you will need to use the Initial Password given to you in your IT Welcome Letter.
Faculty/Staff — Enter your 1st initial and last name
in the Username field.
Enter your password in the Password field.
3. Click Sign In. If you are given an error message saying "Login failed! Please recheck the username and password and try again" please try entering your credentials again with the following in mind:
- When entering your F00 number (or student ID), make sure the "F00" part is made up of zeros rather than the letter "o."
- Try typing the whole password rather than copying/pasting it.
- Capitalization does not matter in the username field, but does in the password field.
If you still cannot log in try the following steps.
- Try opening up a different browser, and logging onto the portal.
- If your username and password are automatically saved on your browser, go into the browser settings and removed the saved credentials. Restart your browser and try logging in again.
- Reset you password. Navigate to the Password Self-Serve page: https://cuw-adselfserve.cuw.edu/showLogin.cc and select Reset Password. Enter your username and select the appropriate domain:
- CUW – Faculty and Staff (Both CUW and CUAA)
- CUWS – CUW Students
- CUAA – CUAA Students
If none of the above steps work, please contact the IT Help-Desk at Support@cuw.edu or (262) 243-4357.