5.5. Review Test Information
Blackboard can display information of attempted tests and quizzes. Information includes Date/Time stamp, view student's time log, and can clear an attempt.
You can view all attempts in a list or by student.
To view a student's attempt:
1. On the left side of the course home page under Course Management., click on 'Grade Center' to expand menu. Click on 'Full Grade Center.'
2. Hover mouse over student's grade. Click on the drop down menu and click on the attempt you want to review.
3. Once the assignment opens, Click on Test Information to expand information. You can review, edit or delete attempts.
To view a summary of all attempts for an item:
1. After going to Grade Center, open the drop down menu for the column and click 'View All Attempts.'
2. Here you can view all attempts for the item. If you hover over the grade, a down arrow menu will appear. You can view or delete an individual attempt.