If your course requires you to take an exam in Blackboard please follow these steps to ensure you have a successful test taking experience:
If you experience a technical difficulty during your test please do the following:
1. Make a note of what time you stopped the exam and of any error messages that occur.
2. Immediately E-mail your instructor to let them know there was a problem and to document the time that your test stopped functioning.
3. Attempt to re-enter the exam and if successful, finish and submit the exam.
3. If you are not able to re-enter the exam, submit a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org or find additional resources in the Help & Support Tab in Blackboard.
4. Your instructor will communicate with the Blackboard support team to determine your access to finish the test.
NOTE: Please disregard this information if your instructor requires you to take an exam at a test site. These tips are only if you are taking an BLACKBOARD test/quiz on your own computer.