The purporse of creating a Turnitin draft assignments drop box is to:
To create a Turnitin drop box (draft only):
1. Click on the "Lessons" tab. Then click on 'Add Content', and 'Turnitin Drop Box'.
2. On the new window, select 'Paper Assignment'. then 'Next Step'.
3. Type in the Assignment Name and Enter dates. Click on optional Settings to expand.
4. Enter Special Instructions and edit the following questions, if needed. Click on the ? to see a description.
5. For 'Submit papers to:' the option 'no repository' must be selected. NOTE: If the draft assignment is submitted to the repository, the final assignment will have an originality report showing 100% plagarized.
6. Edit all other options, if needed. Click 'Submit' when finished.
If you have any issues or have a question, please contact the ANGEL helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org