Steps for registering for an online course:
1. Log into my.cuw.edu with your F00 number and your password.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the 'Student Services' tab. Click on 'Look up Classes.'
3. In the drop down menu, choose the Term, then click 'Submit':
4. The advanced search window will open. Choose your Subject (you may choose more than one subject by holding the Crtl key while choosing); For campus, choose 'Online'; Last, choose your Course Level. When finished, click on the button 'Section Search.'
5. A page will open with the courses available for the term. If there are no courses available, no list will appear.
Here is an example of the Education search for Spring 2014:
6. To register for the course, Check the box to the left of the course, Then click the Register button.