HomeOnline LearningFinancial Aid/ TuitionApply for Financial Aid

7.2. Apply for Financial Aid

You will need to file a FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) with the Federal government.

This form is located here.

Please apply each academic year that you plan to attend and make sure to print your confirmation page and keep for your records.

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful