2.3. Password Reset Self-Serve
1. Go to the self-service password reset page:https://cuw-adselfserve.cuw.edu/showLogin.cc. Enter the information below and click “Login.”
- Username – F00 number for students; first initial/last name for adjuncts
- Your currently known password or the initial password given to you by IT
- The correct domain – CUWS for CUW student; CUAA for CUAA students; CUW for adjuncts
2. A pop-up will appear at the top of the screen. Select the green “Click Here” button to continue your password self-service enrollment.
4. Enter a personal email and click “Resend Code.” Open your personal email and copy/paste the code into the field below. Click “Verify Code and Continue.”
* You may have to check your spam folder for the email with the verification code.
5. Once you have been successfully enrolled you will get the following screen. On the top left select the “Change Password” tab.
6. In the “Old Password” field, enter the password you used to login to the self-service page. Then enter a new password, and fulfil all of the criteria below. When each criteria is met, a green check mark will appear. Enter the password a second time and click “Change Password.”